Thursday, May 7, 2009

Spodes of the Week

I've been trying to decide who would win the first ever Spode of the Week award. What is the Spode of the Week award? This weekly award goes to the person or people who I judge to have been the biggest idiots/douchebags of the past week. It is through this award that the House of Spode will attempt to fulfill its mission of humiliating those who have gotten to big for their black shorts.

So, far the past couple days, I've been wondering about who my inaugural winner would be. Well today I finally found my idiots. The first ever Spode of the Week award goes to these two idiots, representing the XARM league. Congratulations idiots, you've each been awarded one flying potato to the eye.





While this at first appears to be just a boring run of the mill arm-wrestling match, this is so much more. So, ladies and gentlemen, please join me as we congratulate these two idiots on their first Spode of the Week award.